Open a bank account in Germany
Bank account for German and foreign companies in Germany and the European Economic Area
Bank / corporate account is an integral part of any business for conducting successful operating activities. VEGO Consult provides support in opening bank accounts, as well as corporate accounts within Payment Service Providers (PSP)/ Electronic Money Institutions (EMI) including companies doing business with a high-risk level.
Opening a bank account during company formation process
In order to incorporate company on the territory of Germany, it is required to have Bank account to deposit the authorized/ share capital. Therefore, customers could use separately appointed director / company manager based on our recommendation or to arrive for this purpose on their own. The procedure is standard for the successful formation of the company and fee is charged on the hourly rate. If customer decided to act as a management board member / director of the company on his own (without resorting to third-party services), then upon arrival we advise to contact Bank in accordance with the planned activity.
Opening a bank account for companies registered in Germany or for foreign companies
This procedure is not related to the company formation and includes the following services:
- A thorough analysis of the customer's activities and the selection of the appropriate bank /PSP /EMI
- Preparation and execution of company activity description based on information provided by the customer (in case of a request from the bank /PSP /EMI))
- Collection of the necessary corporate and related documents; documents from beneficiaries / shareholders and directors of the company
- Support in filling out an application for opening an account and other related documents
- Search of commercial space / physical office for rent and conclusion of a lease agreement with the landlord (in case if proof of address required for the bank)
- Full negotiation with the compliance team of the bank /PSP /EMI
Information on opening a bank account /corporate account within EMI or PSP for companies with high risk level of activity
This section includes cases when company providing cryptocurrency related services or conducting other activities with high level of risk, as well as if the shareholders / board members of the company are residents of the FATF (Financial Action Task Force) or EU sanction list of countries. Read more here
VEGO Consult provides support for opening bank accounts and corporate accounts within EMI / PSP both in Germany and in the European Economic Area. We have an extensive range of contacts with representatives of financial institutions in Germany, Liechtenstein, Switzerland, Lithuania, Estonia, Great Britain, the Czech Republic, Malta, Cyprus, Romania and other EEA countries.
Please note, the success of opening a bank account or corporate account within PSP / EMI depends on the data and information provided by the customer. We can make every effort and our experience to achieve the result, but the final decision is always made by the bank or payment service provider.
To learn more or to order this service, contact us by the following phone number: +4989 9982804-50 or leave a request through the feedback form.