- You will have everything you need to start: tax number, VAT-number (if required), bank account opened, contributed share capital.
- Re-registering a company on the name of the new owner will require minimal time.
- Transfer of ownership of the company can be carried out without physical presence.
As part of the procedure for transferring ownership of the company, it is necessary to make the following changes in accordance with your individual requirements:
- Change the company name (get confirmation from commercial register of Germany and EUIPO that the company name is unique and could be used)
- Implement changes to the articles of association in accordance with German law (list all operating activities)
- Change contributed share capital (if necessary) and more
In the frames of the shares transfer procedure, VEGO Consult can assist also in solving the following aspects:
- Organization of the process of company shares transfer (preliminary negotiations with a notary, setting up an appointments, entering data of new owners and directors in the German commercial business register etc.)
- Assistance in bank corporate account legitimization
- Obtaining corporate documents at the completion of the company shares transfer procedure (registration certificate, articles of association etc.) and sworn translation (if required)
- Obtaining a VAT number (if required)
- Provision of virtual box service, search and implementation of accounting solutions etc.
The list of services depends on your wishes and can be reduced or expanded (for instance, if special authorization / license is required under operating activity)
To learn more or to order this service, contact us by the following phone number: +4989 9982804-50 or leave a request through the feedback form.